Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mommy's Birthday

Daddy was gone all morning, so Serena and I had a nice quiet time together playing and reading books. For supper, we went out to eat at a nice restaurant and Serena did really well. I was glad because it's been over a month since we've taken her to a sit-down restaurant (we usually went at least once a week with church family in Des Moines). After Serena went to beddy-bye, Mommy & Daddy stayed up late watching a movie and eating Nestle Tollhouse Pie with ice cream and cool whip. Bring on the calories! ;D

Well, it's not too great of a picture, but it's actually the only one I have from today! I took it with my phone, so I guess we're lucky to even have this one! ;)

1 comment:

jules said...

awww:) it's fun she's looking at the camera with you though!