Thursday, October 14, 2010

AT LEAST Thirty-Second Thursday

This evening, Serena & I went with Jordan & the dogs to an area in our neighborhood where there's a walking trail. On one side of the trail are the backyards of the houses and on the other side of the trail there is brush and long grass...perfect 'cover' for training the dogs in. Jordan takes them over there a couple times a week or so. Serena & I stayed on the sidewalk and watched from afar. We also had the responsibility of watching whichever of the dogs was not being worked by Jordan at the time. When the training was over, we all walked a little ways down the sidewalk together. It didn't take long for Serena to want to do what I think every toddler wants to do when they're this age: push the stroller! We weren't walking very fast anyway, so I let her push with me. It was so cute, and she was having so much fun! She took a few spills, and I was really surprised that she wasn't hurt! Then, it happened! She fell, and suddenly there were tears! I picked her up and looked at her knees. Sure enough, the left one was bleeding. Quite a bit, actually! Poor baby! She's skinned her knees before, but never enough to elicit much blood. She cried for a bit, but then she wanted to get down and push the stroller some more. Then she walked holding Daddy's finger for a little while. When we got home, I washed her up and put on a Bandaid! Isn't it cute?! ;)

Bandaid!!!!

Today's video isn't too exciting. 1) A little clip of Serena at the end of lunch the other day. It's so funny how lunchtime digresses when she starts getting full! 2) A very little clip of Serena growling at the lion in her book. 3) A clip of Serena clapping to some music on Daddy's computer.

I thought I had a clip of Serena's "Goodnight" ritual with Jordan from tonight, but apparently I didn't hit the "record" button hard enough! Bummer! :( I'll try for it again tomorrow night...they do the same thing every night!

1 comment:

jules said...

the bandaid is SUPER cute!!! and the videos are fun to see - may be an everyday thing for you, but special for us to see since we miss her so much!!! thanks for sharing :):)