Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pedicure

One of my least favorite chores as a mommy is trimming fingernails and toenails. I honestly dislike it even more than changing stinky diapers! ;) Mostly because Serena also greatly dislikes it and squirms and pulls away and just generally makes it a very difficult process.

Serena always wants to be involved in whatever Jordan is doing with the dogs. As soon as he sits down on the floor with the pedipaws thing and calls a dog over, Serena hurries to his side as fast as she can! This afternoon, when Jordan finished up the dogs' toenails, Serena was hovering there begging Jordan to get her involved somehow. I said something about how I hadn't clipped Serena's toenails for a long time, so Jordan pulled her up on his lap, and pretty soon Serena was sitting oh-so-still while she had her toenails filed down by the pedipaws!

Getting my toenails done just like the doggies!

Daddy told me to sit very still just like the doggies

1 comment:

jules said...

o my...

and look at how serious her face is! lol!