Monday, September 27, 2010

Sneaking a Little 'Snack'

With the gorgeous weather we've had the last couple of days (highs in the mid-70's, lows in the mid-50's), we've had the windows and the back door open and have been spending a lot of time out in the back yard! It's been wonderful!

As I've mentioned before, Serena likes to pretend to eat things. She'll just randomly put her hand in an empty cup or box or corner and pretend to pick something up and then put her fingers in her mouth. She always gives me a little 'look' when she does it too...like, "Did you see me eat that?" So, I thought nothing of it when she was doing that outside this evening and I snapped this picture. I only wish I'd thought of snapping another picture a couple minutes later when I discovered there was mud dribbling down her chin! Apparently, she had found some tiny clods of dirt that she was putting in her mouth! :P

Funny little eater

4 comments:

your friend from Iowa said...

Taking after Uncle Grant who used to fish small rocks out of his mouth and put them on his highchair tray before eating his cheerios!

jules said...

hahaa that's so funny :) i love her face here!

The Horaks said...

That's hilarious about Grant! What a goof!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo adorable! Her eyes are so big and beautiful...match the dots on her cute dress. XOX Gr'ma