Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Playing at the Park

This afternoon, I was pretty tired and not sure I really felt up to my intended walk to the park. So, Jordan made it a lot more fun by driving us there, dropping us off, and then going to get limeades at Sonic for us to enjoy while we were there! He brought the doggies along too, and the kids at the park loved petting them! :)

Serena loves swinging!

Very serious about her self-imposed job of transferring all the wood chips from the playground to the cement

I totally forgot yesterday to mention that it was this blog's first anniversary! Serena has changed a lot from that first post! Keeping this blog has definitely been one of the most rewarding endeavors I have undertaken. It's just amazing to look over the past year on here! With so many of the posts I feel like I just posted them, even though they are already months old. Crazy how time has flown! I'm glad that this blog has helped me capture little bits of these precious days to cherish in the future! Here's to another year of Daily Serena! ;)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Lovely collage of pictures! So enjoy your posts every day!!