Monday, September 20, 2010

Smiles & New Shoes

If you're able to, when you blow up this picture you can see Serena's new tooth poking through on the bottom. That's the one she decided to cut the week we moved. Lovely. :P

Serena LOVES wearing shoes! Whenever I get them out and ask her if she wants to put them on, she comes right over and sits down for me to put them on her. A couple days ago, I got her shoes out and laid them on the floor next to her changing pad (we still don't have a changing table), and laid her down on the pad to change her. She caught sight of the shoes, though, and started pointing at them and going, "Mm, mm!" and making the sign for 'more' because she wanted me to put them on her right now! It was cute! She also goes into my closet and pulls out my shoes now and then and brings them to me, wanting me to put them on even if I am already wearing shoes.

Serena's new (and much-needed) shoes!! They were a 25-cent garage sale find. Baby Gap brand, too! They looked like they'd never been worn, or maybe the baby who owned them before just never walked in them. Serena's wearing size 2 right now, which she is almost ready to grow out of. Size 3 is just way too big and she can't walk in them. Is there such a thing as baby size 2.5? Wish I could find some!

1 comment:

jules said...

i LOVE her big grins, jen - so fun to see. and what a sweet story about the shoes, both with her's and your's. how fun to see her growing and understanding things :) love her! XOXO