Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday


Sunday mornings usually include a bath for Serena!

Serena wore such a pretty dress from Aunt Julie to church today, but unfortunately none of my pictures turned out...she wouldn't stop moving! :P She did pretty well in church today; I just had to take her out for the last 10 minutes or so. She was playing pretty well on the floor in front of our seats when all of a sudden she started crawling underneath my seat! Looking at the little space between the floor and the seat in front of me, I was thinking, "Surely she won't go all the way underneath the seat...there's not enough room for her! She'll back out in just a second!" But, no, she went all the way through! We were in the last row, so then she had all kinds of space to play, haha! Shortly after that I took her out. ;)

Serena was fascinated by Aunt Julie's iPhone!

Daddy got home late this afternoon. Serena was playing on the patio when he came in the door. As soon as she heard his voice, she let out one of her high-pitched squeals, "Aah!" and then she hurried over to him as fast as her sturdy little legs could carry her! I don't think I've ever seen her walk so fast! It was really adorable and sweet!

2 comments:

your friend from Iowa said...

Oh thank you (for posting)! These pictures are so precious! I love how she is looking at Julie's face, maybe wondering what her chances are with the iPhone!

jules said...

awwww :D it's fun you got those pictures!! sunday in church was hilarious when we both looked back and saw she had popped out from underneath behind us HAHAAA!!!