Monday, August 23, 2010

Serena & Rocky and Aaaahhh!

Once again, I didn't take a picture today, but I took video. I have a lot on my mind. ;)

This picture is from a few days ago, and I never posted it. I just saw it again and thought it was too cute to keep to myself!

Rocky is putting Serena through 'Big Sister Training Boot Camp.' When she's not being frustrated by him, she loves him. They're hilarious together!

Serena & I have this game where she'll come around the corner with her walker and go, "Aaahh!" and then I'll copy her. She thinks it is SO funny! And it is pretty funny! :D

3 comments:

jules said...

a couple things:

1. love her outfit ;) hehee!
2. it reminds me of a crazy cute old lady and her walker LOL!
3. it is a melt-your-heart moment whenever she waves, i just want to cry!!!

I MISS YOU GUYS!!! XO

Anonymous said...

Such a CUTIE!!!! Love her!!! I'm going to miss her so much!! Love, Grammie!!

your friend from Iowa said...

Our all time favorite!!