Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ladybug Dress

I played the piano at church today, so Serena got to spend some time with Daddy in the morning while I went to the church to go over the music with the song leader. Daddy got her all dressed and brought her to church about 45 minutes after I had left. It's always weird to me to go somewhere without Serena! It makes me feel like I forgot to put on some very important article of clothing or something! :D Serena was good during the song service until I started playing my offertory piece. Jordan said that as soon as she heard it, she whipped around and started looking for me! She must have recognized it from hearing me play it at home? I only played through it 3 or 4 times this week (it was one I had played for a recital, so I was already very comfortable with it), but I guess I have played it now and then since she was a couple weeks old, too. Anyway, I thought that was pretty neat that she recognized my song! Except that she started fussing then, haha!

Serena was SO cute in her darling ladybug birthday dress today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO ADORABLE! I LOVE IT! XOXOX gr'ma gt.

jules said...

awww what a sweetie:) lady bugs will always be special;)