Saturday, August 21, 2010

No Picture?!

I didn't take a picture today!!! BUT, I DID take some video. Phew! ;) When I recorded it, I was planning to save it for Thursday (that's what I usually do when I take video throughout the week), but I guess I'll just go ahead and post it today!

You'll see she's not wearing any clothes. That's kinda been the norm for the last week or so. It's just easier NOT to put clothes on her, and not to have to wash them or try to get the dirty knees out since the house is so dirty with all the moving. :P But, now when I do put clothes on her to go someplace, she keeps pulling at them like, "Really, Mom, do I have to wear these silly things!?" ;)

At church tonight Serena was showing off her new walking abilities! She loved having an audience! :) Today she finally started standing up after she falls in the middle of the floor (she's always needed something or someone to help her stand back up before). She used to just continue on crawling, but starting today she gets back up and keeps trying to walk! I just know that by the end of next week she will really be cruising along!


I don't remember what got us started 'panting,' but Serena thought it was SO funny! She likes trying to copy sounds and motions (though not any words yet!)

2 comments:

your friend from Iowa said...

She is SO LOVABLE!!

jules said...

aww! i LOVE her big grin and the little teefers :D