Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Talking on the Phone

Serena enjoying a game of peek-a-boo

Serena has a purple phone that came with the toy Grammie got her for Christmas. Ever since the first day, that phone has been the first thing that she grabs for on that toy, even though there are lots of buttons and shapes and even piano keys on there! Just for fun, a while back I started going through this little routine with the phone where I would pick it up and say "Hello?" and then act like it was for Serena and put it up to her ear and repeat the "Hello?" for her. Well, today, she started trying to 'talk' to the phone when I put it up to her ear. It sounded to me like she was trying to say "Hello?" so I got out the camera and took a video. It's pretty funny!


And here's a short video of Peek-a-Boo. (Please disregard Macy's howling...for some reason she thinks she has to do that when we play Peek-a-Boo!) ;)

2 comments:

your friend from Iowa said...

I think her spoke human!
Too cute!

jules said...

hahaa silly macy!

jen i LOVE the phone video! that's GREAT!!!