Thursday, April 15, 2010

AT LEAST Thirty-Second Thursday

I went through all those pictures I took of Serena on Tuesday and published the ones that I liked the most over at my Facebook profile. Click on this link to look at them, even if you don't have a Facebook account!

And now for today's video! A couple days ago, I woke up and Serena was laying there clapping her hands and very fascinated with the phenomenon. It was really cute! Since then, clapping is the new thing! I also got some good giggles out of her today (sorry about the crazy camera action!), and I got her telling us a couple stories (the first time telling us about her ball and then second time 'reading' a book).

2 comments:

your friend from Iowa said...

My Grandma always had the babies do 'patty cake, patty cake' and it looks like Serena is there!
So Sweet!

jules said...

that is SO cute!!!! i love her happy giggles, and her clapping is hilarious as she waits for the other hand to join in ;) she's getting so big!! has she gone into a full crawl yet?