Sunday, April 11, 2010

Showcasing Serena's First Tooth

Serena's first tooth has arrived. I first discovered it on the Friday before Easter. I had suspected its presence, but Serena is anything BUT cooperative when it comes to letting someone look around in her mouth let alone letting them feel around in there with their finger! But that day I tricked her into letting me put my finger in her mouth and there it was...that sharp little edge; I kinda had to push down to feel it. It's sticking out from the gum a little more now, but still not enough that you see it when she smiles. But, today I got a couple pictures from above her so you can kinda see it if you click on the picture to make it bigger. Looking for Serena's new tooth is a little like playing Where's Waldo! Have fun! :D


Her tooth is not visible in this picture, I just thought it was a sweet expression. :)

4 comments:

jules said...

YAY A TOOTH!!!!!!!! what a big girl:):)

Anonymous said...

What a cute little tooth on a CUTE little girlie!!! Love, Grammie

Julia Rabe said...

How fun a TOOTH! :D What a cutie girl!!

your friend from Iowa said...

Oh! the First Tooth on the First Grandbaby!! We're on our way :)