Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mommy 'n' Me

Today was another gorgeous day! I dressed Serena up in an adorable pink flowery romper that Julie had sent and accessorized it with a pretty headband, then we went to run errands. Everywhere we went, I was stopped by people who wanted to tell me what a beautiful baby Serena was! I HAD to agree. ;) She did look extremely cute in her summery outfit with that sweet soft baby fat on her arms and legs fully visible!

When we got home (and Serena got a nap!), I took her outside for a photo shoot. I got a little camera happy and took over 160 pictures...all but about 15 were just her; then I thought maybe I'd try to get some of me with her. I put some of my favorites of those in the collage below. As for the other 135 pictures....it's going to take me quite a while to weed through them, but hopefully I'll get to it sooner rather than later and get them posted somewhere so you all can see! :)

2 comments:

jules said...

jen!!!! those are such beautiful pictures:) what special memories you stored up (160 of them!) to look back on! great idea:) (and glad you love the romper - i couldn't resist!!)

Anonymous said...

wow!!! TWO dollies!!! :) Love and miss you both!! Love, MOM