Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thirty-Second Thursday

I can't decide between two videos that I took this morning, so I'm putting up both of them (each 30 seconds long, of course)!

Ladies and Gents, I present to you Serena the Tooter:


And again, for your viewing pleasure, I present Serena the Squeaker:


I know today is supposed to be video day, but it also happened to be a bath day, and I just HAD to take pictures of our little cutie all wrapped up in her hooded towel! Grandpa Mel sent it in the mail a few days after our visit when he got to meet her. His sweet wife actually made it!! It's so big and soft and fluffy and comfy!

3 comments:

your friend from Iowa said...

Precious video! I love her noises. She looks like a living doll wrapped up in that towel!!

jules said...

JEN! i was laughing SO hard!!! i just love those videos :) and she is absolutely precious in that wrap from mel and arlene!!!

Jess said...

haha! i LOVE video day! she's such a cutie! and i love her bath towel and baby in a bag :) awww.....