Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Of Bare Bottoms and Superheroes

Serena and I ran errands today. We went to Bruegger's, the library, and (of course) Wal-Mart. Shopping with a baby is like an open invitation for perfect strangers to strike up conversations with you about your baby, their baby, babies they know/have heard of, child-rearing, and even child-bearing, haha! Today was especially fun because Serena was feeling particularly amiable and handed out smiles liberally! She totally made the day of the old lady re-shelving books at the library! ;) When we got home, I took a few minutes to catch a couple shots of Serena:

One of Serena's favorite onesies...Aunt Julie sent it up from Texas

I couldn't resist!

6 comments:

your friend from Iowa said...

Imagine! Perfect strangers getting those smiles! I cannot wait to be the recipient :) She just looks SO happy! I love her bare bottom pose -- I can almost smell that baby sweetness!

Jess said...

love BOTH pix! so funny - so true about strangers & babies :) heehee!

Jess said...

look at that little baby bottom!!!!!!!!!! heehee! :D

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! I love her!!! MOM

jules said...

sweet pictures :) it's fun to see her in the onesie:)

Anonymous said...

love to pull her bum cheeks apart and lick her bum crack