Friday, October 30, 2009

Beggar's Night

Tonight is "Beggar's Night" in our city. I had to run to the store today and figured that I might as well grab a bag of candy while I was there just in case any little 'beggars' decided to stop by our door. I didn't really think we'd have many, though, so I only got a small bag. As it turned out, we've had a bunch of kids come by! They're so cute! Jordan is the official trick-or-treater-greeter and finds out what the kids are supposed to be dressed up as and then hands out candy. It's been kinda fun! :)

And here's our little beggar!! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, how I WISH she'd come to my door!!! Love, Grammie

Jess said...

how r kids already trick or treating? it's not officially halloween yet? she's such a cutie!

jules said...

i love her cute lil belly :):)