Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Me and the Girls

I was sitting on the floor playing with Serena this afternoon; and of course, Macy was right in the middle of everything. So, as I sat there playing with my baby and my puppy, it occurred to me that this would make a good DS photo. It turned out to be easier said than done. I had to use the self-timer, and it took a few tries just to figure out where to position the camera to get us in the picture. Then, every time I reached for the camera, Macy had to investigate, and then I would try to get her back to sitting in the right spot and looking at the camera. Not to mention the challenge that it is to get a baby to at least look in the general direction of the camera!!!

Some of our many attempts at a picture. Notice Macy trying to get my hand in the bottom left picture; trying to get Serena's paci in the next one to the right; looking at me instead of at the camera in the 3rd one over.... It was pretty entertaining! :P

The female contingency of the Horak household. We have lots of fun together, heehee! ;)

The cute little girls sitting so nicely for their picture :D

Tomorrow begins a new series on Daily Serena called Thirty-Second Thursday. It will feature a (guess what?!) thirty-second video of Serena every single Thursday!!! I know, this news is so exciting that some of you will probably not be able to sleep tonight in sheer anticipation of tomorrow's video edition. If you do find yourself having trouble sleeping, Serena suggests sucking on a pacifier and having someone pat your back for 5 minutes. Works every time for her! ;)

2 comments:

your friend from Iowa said...

Dad's willing to pat my back, but I can't find a pacifier --- do you think Grant's retainer would work?

Jess said...

haha! these are GREAT! such cute girls! ;) heehee! wish i could have seen u trying to take these! love it!