Saturday, October 10, 2009

Church Night

I just got carried away tonight, I think! I had Serena all dressed up in this ADORABLE dress that Julia gave her (not to mention that way-too-cute hat!) for church, and when we got home I went a little crazy taking pictures for today's post! I had over 40 pictures to go through, and with this dinosaur of a computer, that is no easy (or quick!) task! :P At least the material was cute and fun to look at! Haha! I managed to whittle the pictures down to 6 of my most favorites:

Sometimes it seems like it won't be long till she's able to push herself up with her arms! She's getting so strong!

Just look at that silly grin!

She looks like a doll in this one!

Pretty face

Squishy cheeks :)

Enjoying her Bumbo seat

4 comments:

your friend from Iowa said...

Worth the wait -- even though I was accused of being a vulture!!
She is so precious, I can't wait to get my arms around her! Thanks for posting, Jenn!!

Jess said...

o my goodness! these ARE adorable! i bet it was SO hard to choose just 6 - it sure sounded like u were taking a ton! haha! glad i could enjoy that with u ;) it was fun talking on the phone! she really looks SOOO adorable in that dress - good job, julia! i wish i could hold her she's just so cute! don't know which of these is a favorite - i love them all! good job! love u girlies!

jules said...

awesome job with this photo shoot! and it looks like she was being a dolly for her crazy camera happy mom ;)
she is just beautiful in all of these! it's so fun to see how big she's gotten! i miss you guys!! *kissy for my sweet little niece!

jajurabe said...

Isn't she soo pretty!! :) I love how alert she is now :) Love you Serena!