Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tea Party!

Serena got a cute little tea set from Uncle Jason & Aunt Julia for Christmas. It caters well to her love of pretending to eat, haha!

I'm thinking she's taking after Jason by dunking her cupcake in her drink! ;)

I love all those little curls! :)

It seems like Serena is getting more and more silly these days! She loves finding ways to make us laugh! I really had to laugh this morning when I got in the shower and she started clapping her hands!! I have NO IDEA what made her think my getting into the shower was cause for such celebration (was I stinky?!), but I was cracking up! :D

3 comments:

jules said...

awww:) cute! it's funny she put her cupcake in her "milk."

your friend from Iowa said...

I love those baby curls too!
Can't wait to have a tea party!

Anonymous said...

I, too, love those little curls! She's learning to do so many things already. Eating dirt, heehee, brings back memories.