Saturday, January 22, 2011

Death of the SD Card

My ability to take pictures is somewhat handicapped right now because my SD card died! It doesn't register anything when I plug it in. It won't even show up at all on the computer or the camera! Bummer! At least SD cards are quite a bit cheaper than they were when we bought this one 3 years ago!! ;) So, even though I'm not exactly a great photographer normally, it's going to be even worse since I have to take pictures with my phone until I can replace the card for the camera. :P

It was a really pretty day out today. Sun shining, temps in the mid- to upper- 50's, a little breeze. So, of course, we went for a walk this afternoon. :) As soon as I put Serena's shoes on, she rushed to the coat closet, pointing urgently, until I got out a coat for her to wear! It's so fun watching her put sequences together like that!

Another sequence she's put together is that when Jordan's phone rings (or clucks, actually), he usually gets up and goes into the bedroom to take the call so he can shut the door and not have background noise from Serena or the dogs. He is justified in doing that, since Serena & the dogs are usually swarming him and vying for his attention...and intensify their efforts when they realize they have to compete with the phone. ;) Serena really doesn't like it when he does that, though. Of course, she's always too late getting to the bedroom door and finds it already shut. So now, as soon as she hears Jordan's phone start clucking, she hurries to the bedroom as fast as her little legs can go! It's so funny! Her shoulders are all drawn up and her arms are pulled slightly back, like she's about to try to take off! I'm definitely going to be trying to get video of it once I get a new card!

Sitting on the bench like a big girl at the park

Trying SO HARD to climb up! It was a little too high!

No comments: