Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sweetheart

Aren't these jammies just the cutest?! Julie gave them to Serena for Christmas, and I think I would have her wear them every night if I could, haha! Seriously, I didn't change her out of her jammies until after lunch today 'cause she just looked so CUTE! :D

Serena loves grabbing Macy's feet anytime she gets the opportunity. Not sure what Macy's doing in this picture, haha! ;)

Serena once again trying to get Macy's feet....and sticking out her tongue like Macy does ;)

One of Serena's favorite things is this phone!! And the mirror, of course! ;)

I kept forgetting to take a picture of Serena with her valentine! Great-Grandma Rabe sent it...isn't it cute?! :) I thought it was funny that it looks like she's going to eat that muffin in the bottom picture, heehee! Thanks, Grandma!

Today, Serena became mobile! She's not crawling yet (at least, not the classic crawl), but she does her own version of the army crawl that gets her around pretty well

In this progression of pictures, you can see how she inches her way to my cell phone! I think I know what will be on 30-second Thursday this week!!! ;)

3 comments:

jules said...

she's doing great! it is so fun to see her in action on skype. those jammies look SO adorable on her, too:)

your friend from Iowa said...

Love all the pictures! She's definitely on the move!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jenn, for the pics of my little 'muffin eatin''Valentine! Adorable! Love you!