Monday, February 15, 2010

Carrot, Anyone?

I've kinda had a hunch that Serena might be teething this past week (though there are still no signs of any teeth, so I'm starting to doubt myself), so I did a little poking around to see what other moms do for their kids when they're teething. One mom suggested letting her chew on a cold carrot. So, I let Serena try it out. The faces she made were hilarious. For supper tonight, we had some carrots, so we gave Serena a second chance at it and she made the same faces, much to our merriment! In fact, after the 3rd or 4th time of putting it in her mouth, she started making the face as soon as she would even pick up the carrot, haha! Unfortunately, she was getting tired of the game by the time I thought to turn on the video camera. :P But, here are some pictures of it, anyway!

1 comment:

jules said...

i love that, hilarious!!! reminds me of kaden's 'lemon tasting' face:)