Friday, January 22, 2010

A Smattering of Shots

Serena...still asleep a little after 10 this morning!

11am - Finally awake and ready to embark on a new day of discoveries!

Why, you ask, did you take this picture? Simple. Because I'm a mom now :)

Still trying to figure out which way to hold the paci

"Mom, should I be worried?"

Today, the plastic seahorse rattle...tomorrow, chase Macy around the house three times, then turn the pages of every book I can find, then hang on Mommy's leg while she makes supper, then figure out how to open doors, then sit in the laundry basket and slide down the stairs. Or not.

Heehee, look at me on the table!

Hahaha, Daddy is SO funny!

By the way, Serena rolled over from her back to her tummy today! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED coming home last night to all of these pictures of such a darling little girl!! I think you've captured her personality!! SO CUTE!!
Love, MOM

jules said...

wonderful!!! i love these:)

i love seeing her sit up - what a big girl!!!

Anonymous said...

yes, I agree; and she's soooo adorable! Love you, gtgr'ma

Jess said...

her eyelashes are so great! just beautiful! they just curl up just right when she smiles :)