Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Business of Rolling Over

Serena: "Here I am, posing for yet another photo shoot."
Macy: "Can I get up now?"


Yesterday, Serena rolled over from her back to her stomach for the first time. To be honest, she might have cheated a little bit by pulling on a computer cord; but neither Jordan nor I were actually watching, so we're not really sure. Today, she cleared up all remaining doubts by rolling over...oh, at least 15 times in about a half hour! I decided to get a video of the phenomenon, but by then she was getting so quick that she would roll over before I could get the camera ready! It cracks me up how more often than not she accompanies the exercise with 'sound effects' like her motor mouth or just huge grunts. Also, a note about the toy...she hasn't figured out yet how to get the animals to pop up, but she loves closing them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

make it longer!!! So fun to watch her play!! She is amazing!!!!!!! Love, MOM

jules said...

wow! what a quick strong little roll:):) she is TOO cute! i love how her hair is getting all blondie lookin:)

your friend from Iowa said...

Just able to watch this today! Wow! She's amazing! Sounded like she revved up her motor and flipped over!

Jess said...

o man! the sound she makes when she rolls over had me laughing outloud! haha! good job, serena!!