Monday, November 16, 2009

Tired Babe


Serena was apparently fairly worn out from our exciting weekend with Grammie & Aunt Jessie. Last night she slept from 9:30 till 4am! Jordan and I woke up a little before 4 and couldn't hear any noise coming from the nursery (although I kinda think she must have been stirring or something to wake us up?), so I decided to go check on her (since she normally wakes us up around 1). She was sleeping soundly. But a minute later she started crying, so I brought her into our bed and nursed her. That was a new record for her! 7 hours! Whew!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what a sweetheart!! Grammie and Aunt Jessie are pretty worn out today too!! :) Love her! Grammie

your friend from Iowa said...

Amazing! I'm glad she is resting up for Round 2! And letting you rest up, too! I'm trying not to get too excited since I'll have contenders with me, and I'll have to wait my turn!!

Jess said...

wow! that IS a long time! what a big girl, serena! ;) precious picture! miss u girls so much! that was just SOOO much fun! loves! <3

jules said...

what a good girl, giving her parents some uninterrupted sleep for a change:) that is such a pretty picture, too, jen i love it!
for your real blog how bout you post pictures from your MN weekend?! :D (that way jordy doesnt have to make fun of you again hehee)
LOVE YOU!!!