Friday, November 6, 2009

Love Bug

The onesie Serena wore today said "Love Bug" on it; hence, the title. I'm serious, you guys, these titles are hard to think of sometimes! ;)

I think I got her in mid-sentence in this one. She loves to babble!

The many faces of Serena! ;)

I took this one right after she rolled over! This acrobatic display prompted her obsessed mother to then take about 10 minutes worth of video in which she tried to coax said acrobat to repeat said display with no luck. Not to worry, I'm sure said obsessed mother will try again tomorrow...and the next day...and the next day...and the next day...and the next day...and the next day...and the next day...okay, you get the idea! I'm determined to get it on said video. :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good can't wait for the video!!
what a cutie love bug in her little denim jeans!!! :) I LOVE all of her faces!! :)
Love, Grammie

your friend from Iowa said...

she looks sooooo cute. I can't wait to see you!! Aunt Anna

CockersnBirds said...

Well Jenn, from the lack of comments, I'd have to say that either no one is reading your blog, or Serena is ugly. Maybe you should switch to posting every other day, and make pies for me on the off day during the time you would normally make your post.

Jess said...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! post EVERY day! i comment every day! except that i've been working all weekend! OR post TWICE a day! u can always do more - just don't do less ;) heehee! and she is absolutely the CUTEST little girl! i'm so proud to be her aunt! love u guys!

jules said...

i LOVE these jen:) soooo fun to see her face changing and i can see a personality showing through... thank you so much (don't listen to jordy, except i guess you could make him some pies, lol!)