Thursday, February 17, 2011

Video #1: Playing with the horsie. I just thought she was so cute climbing up on the horsie in her Sunday dress! :) And I love the little story she told me about it!


Video #2: "Ooo's." Serena was teasing Rocky outside and I could hear her laughter, so I grabbed the camera. It's so funny how Rocky just puts up with her silliness!! Then, she kept coming in to get more "Oooo's" so I finally got video of that because she would start saying "Ooo's" way back at the door and say it until she got them. But it's not like she's saying it to be demanding; more like she just really enjoys saying the word "Oooo's"! ;) Oh, and I love how Rocky just follows her in and out!


Video #3: Helping feed the dogs and playing with her purse. This week, as part of our morning routine, I've started letting Serena 'help' with feeding the dogs. She thinks it is really special and takes this 'responsibility' very seriously! In the next segment, Serena is playing with her purse. Every time she made the purse giggle, she looked at me with her mouth as wide as it could possibly be! I just thought it was funny!

1 comment:

jules said...

hahaa i love it when she says "Oooos?"