Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day

I wasn't paying attention and loaded all these pictures in the reverse order of what I intended. :P For this reason, I must ask you to scroll to the bottom of the post and work your way up!

I did manage to get a smile out of her, though!

Serena didn't really know what to think about all the snow. She wasn't really excited about it at all.

All ready to go!

Serena loved getting all bundled up

We had quite a snowfall last night and today! There's probably a good 5" out there! A little mind-boggling to think that just last week I was wearing a tank top, shorts, and flip-flops! ;) After naptime this afternoon, we made a little excursion into the winter wonderland!

1 comment:

jules said...

hahaa it's funny she looks more thrilled to be getting bundled than walking around in fun white snow! :D