Monday, June 7, 2010

Teething Wears a Baby Out

Serena's working on cutting tooth #4. It's the upper tooth to the left of where her front teeth will hopefully someday be. ;) Right now she's got a nice little blister right there, so I know the end must be near! I can tell it's been pretty rough on her because she has never been this cuddly! As soon as she starts to wear out, she wants me to hold her and cuddle her, and honestly I don't mind a bit! She's never been one for cuddling (always too much to do!), so I'm definitely relishing these sweet times! Although, I'll be happy when I get to see my happy girl for longer periods of time again! ;)

Poor baby! Those eyes tell quite a story, don't they?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes - her eyes always tell a story. she's so pretty jennifer! i love her pretty wispy/curly hair!!! she's so lucky :):)