Monday, June 14, 2010

Exersaucering and Climbing

Just for kicks, I put Serena into her exersaucer this morning. She likes to play with it from the outside, but I don't think she's been in it for 3 months or so. She thought it was really fun, but she seemed so BIG in it! Here's the post from the first time I put her in the exersaucer (about 6 1/2 months ago)!

Serena is all about climbing these days. She climbs over any obstacles she finds, very much preferring climbing to crawling around. A couple of times, I have found her climbing the stairs or just sitting smugly on the landing (2 steps up).

When we got home from running errands this afternoon, Serena played on the floor while I tried to get some things done. After a little while, I looked to see what she was up to (mostly to reassure myself that she wasn't in Macy's water dish!), and I found her in her carseat! She climbed in all by herself and she just looked at me like, "Is this a good activity, Mommy?"

3 comments:

your friend from Iowa said...

She is so precious -- on the move, exploring and looking adorable while doing it!

Julia Rabe said...

She is looking SO grown up!! She is starting to get that toddler look and not so much baby! She is adorable.

jules said...

she i such a beautiful baby - i think that in every picture! i just LOVE her pretty hair and long eyelashes!