Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Bee Stinger or Something BETTER?

After Chad's wedding and reception this afternoon, I took Serena to the nursery to nurse her before we headed back home. After she was done nursing, she was in a pretty playful mood so I set her down and let her explore the nursery for a while. After all, she would be cooped up in the car for the next 3 hours! She made her way over to an exersaucer, pulled up, and started playing with the toys. She looked so cute in her big froofy dress and cute lil' sandals and the darling jeweled flower in her hair, so I got my camera out. I was really glad I had it in hand when I saw what she did next! It was very funny!

"Oh! Look at this cute little bee!"

"Is that what I think it is? I didn't even know bees had those!"

"A good rule-of-thumb is to never pass up an opportunity to nurse...even if you JUST DID"

"Hmmm...that's weird. Nothing came out. Maybe I should have inspected it a little more closely."

She repeated this progression 3 or 4 times before moving on to something else! Silly girl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :D

........


BBBHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!! :)

it's just SO FUNNY! i keep smiling and giggling to myslef!!!

your friend from Iowa said...

Ha! Silly Indeed :)))
That is so funny!

Unknown said...

So so funny!