Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thirty-Second Thursday

Despite all my good intentions, blogging a Daily Serena post was not meant to be yesterday! I got sick Wednesday night, and Thursday was a really rough day for me. I felt a little better during the afternoon, and managed to get my thirty-second video for my post, but shortly thereafter I started feeling really sick again and never got around to posting it. Today I am feeling quite a bit better thankfully!! I'm going to date this as Thursday since the video was taken on Thursday, even though I'm not posting it till Friday.


Serena playing in her Exersaucer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!! She looks like she is REALLY enjoying herself and all of the toys!! Wish I was there so I could watch her feet, too!! It looks like she has some happy feet moving very excitedly!! :) Love, Grammie

Jess said...

such a busy thing! ;) heehee! she loves that! i like when macy's in there, too - they look like little buddies :) and YAY! i can see your tree in the background! SO pretty! i want to see some REALLY good pix of it, though!! i hope you're feeling all better, penny head! love u!