Friday, December 25, 2009

Baby's First Christmas

Serena had an exciting first Christmas! Besides enjoying the novelty of opening presents, she spent the day being passed around and doted on by everyone; and of course, napping and eating. :) To make things a little more memorable, she had a HUGE blow-out tonight at the Horak Christmas gathering. :P Before we left for the party she had been napping for over 3 hours, and I finally had to wake her up to take her to the party. I didn't have time to change her, so I figured I would just do it when we got to the party. On the drive over, I heard her do a little toot, and I thought to myself how she hadn't pooped for at least two days and whenever she ended up pooping it was probably going to be a big one! Shortly after we got her in the house, she started making the rounds of Jordan's aunts and uncles. I thought I had better intercept her and get her diaper changed since she'd been wearing it for quite a while. Lo and behold, the little twirp had made a BIG MESS in there and gotten it on her clothes and on her blanket!!!! :P Out came the back-up onesie and Serena's cute but poopy "Baby's First Christmas" outfit was banished to a Wal-Mart sack! Way to go, Serena! Merry Christmas! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaa!! what a little cutie patootie!!!! :) Love, Grammie

jules said...

hahaaa too bad, but SO funny :D lol...