Sunday, July 25, 2010

Serena's First Purse

For Serena's birthday, Aunt Jessie got her a purse. It came with keys, a cloth dollar bill, a bracelet, lipstick, and a mirror. It sings songs, counts, and makes lots of different noises. It's absolutely adorable!

Serena loves EMPTYING the purse. At first, that was all she was interested in doing. But tonight, she realized that whenever she opened it, the purse would sing a song; and whenever she closed it, the purse would stop. She did it over and over! Yes, I already have the song memorized.... "Ready to go out, I bring my purse along...." ;)

Serena also figured out how to make the 'zipper' work (it's just a slider). It makes a harp-like sound whenever she moves it.

I just HAD to include this picture. When I got Serena up from her morning nap, this was how I found her dolly! I just started laughing so hard; it struck me so funny!

1 comment:

jules said...

hahaaa!!! :) i love that last picture - someone was playing during naptime! it's so fun seeing the birthday party pictures - jess showed them to me! miss you and love you!! there'll be a surprise for her coming home with mom n jess - take pictures for me, ok?! give her a kissy - loves!!